Sunday, November 1, 2015

Dewi Sandra Rarely Go to Beauty Salon




Actress and singer Dewi Sandra is reluctant to go to beauty salons to treat her skin.

“I’m not too keen on going to the salon. I rarely go there,” she said as quoted by tribunnews.com over the weekend.

To maintain a fresh complexion, she said, she only wore cosmetic products that suited her skin type, including other facial treatment products such as cleansers and masks.

“I choose products that can fulfill my skin needs. I think it’s enough to keep my facial skin healthy,” said the 35-year-old.

Dewi, who starred in recently released religion-themed film Air Mata Surga (Tears of Heaven), said she preferred natural treatments to plastic surgery to keep her in the entertainment industry.

The singer famous for single Kuakui (I Admit) said that she wanted to age gracefully.

“As I told my husband, the wrinkles on my face are witnesses to each and every tear and smile of my life,” she said.

source: thejakartapost

No comments:

Post a Comment