Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tommy Kurniawan Wife Left Home for 21 Days




Tommy Kurniawan wife Fatima left him for a while. She is in Dubai now.

She left home at least for 21 days. The 32-year-old actor was admitted missed Tania.

"Too long hahaha. I think it's 21 days," he said to detikhot.com, Tuesday (24/1/201).

Tommy also had a plan to follow Tania. Although this time, he admitted that he is still having a lot of work until next month.

"Pray for my health. To be honest, I really busy right now. My Schedule is full until March. So I set the time again. But I want to go umrah. Before going for Umrah, I want to see her (Tania)," Tommy said.

According to Tommy, Tania was in Dubai to represent families who were undergoing political campaigns. Approximately one month she should settle in Dubai.

"Tania is representing her family, because her parents' campaign again. There, the month the show, but not a full month, there was empty. I'll get there," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment