Saturday, October 31, 2015

Afgan: I Suddenly Forget All My Problems if I call Ocha



Six years of friendship has created a strong bond between singer Afgan Syahreza, 26, and songstress Rossa, 37. In Afgan’s eyes, Rossa, whom he fondly calls Ocha, is just like his sister.

“I don’t see her as a diva or superstar, but a big sister who is always beside me,” he told kompas.com recently at an event in Jakarta.

Afgan said they often shared stories about their careers and personal lives.

“I guess Ocha has known all my embarrassing moments. Ocha often pours her heart out to me, while I tend to say humorous things.. But when I am stressed, I will call Ocha and suddenly I forget all my problems,” Afgan added.

Ocha said their age difference did not prevent them from having a great friendship.

“He is a kind of person who never wants to get old. It feels like we are always happy all the time. Almost every morning, I call him and ask, ‘Where are you going today, Bro?’” Rossa said.

source: thejakartapost

No comments:

Post a Comment